4/1/11

PopsicArt Featured on Cultural Compulsive Disorder Website


When I'm not busy creating pop artwork, I can be found surfing the internet looking up various pop culture related websites.  I guess I like things that "pop."

While there are millions upon millions of websites out there dealing with pop culture, one of the most enjoyable is Cultural Compulsive Disorder.

The site covers a wide variety of topics and its writing is humorous and witty.  In simple terms: the site is extremely enjoyable.

As such, it filled me with great pleasure to learn that Cultural Compulsive Disorder had a write up on PopsicArt.

Whenever you get a free moment (or a month's free time to thoroughly read through all the website's content) go over to Cultural Compulsive Disorder and you'll see just how entertaining the site is.

No comments:

Post a Comment