3/15/11

Ramones Artwork

“Aey oh, let’s go.”

The Ramones are without a doubt one of my top 5 favorite bands of all time.
 
I know they are known as one of the founders of punk rock but whenever I listen to them I hear a heavy Beach Boys influence in their work.  I know, call me crazy but listen to "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend," "Rock N' Roll Radio" or even "Sheena is a Punk Rocker" and you can clearly hear the influence of the Beach Boys' Brian Wilson and Mike Love.
 
Whenever I display some of my musician artwork such as Jerry Garcia or John Lennon at shows and stores, one of the most popular requests I get is for a Ramones piece.  Well, here it is...
 
Joey, Johnny, Dee Dee and Tommy Ramone are featured in their very own 3-D pop artwork. It’s the perfect gift for music lovers and punk rockers. The artwork is hand signed. It comes framed and ready to hang.

Dimensions: 10×10″ framed

 

No comments:

Post a Comment