4/21/11

Swinging Party



While Woodstock and the counter-culture hippie movement of the 1960s has been inspiring to many, the look from the 1960s that I implement in certain pieces of my art can be traced back to the Rat Pack era.

To me there's something so -- I don't know -- swank -- about the black tie look and sophistication of the 1960s social scene.

It was with that snapshot of the 1960s in mind that I created "Swinging Party."

The artwork brings you back to a time where everything was hip, groovy and cool. Two girls for every guy.

Watch as the handsome leading man spends the evening with his two ladies, calmly enjoying both their company and his cigarette.

This artwork features the unique threesome displayed in 2-D, while their faces and the gentleman’s cigarette are rendered in 3-D. The artwork is hand signed.



It is available for purchase in my Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment