8/24/11

Custom Art Now Available in my Etsy Shop




Shopping for custom art has never been easier.  Custom 3D pop artwork is now available for purchase directly through my Etsy Shop.

3D Pop Custom Art of your family, friends, loved ones, pet or anything you can possibly imagine!


Give a gift that no one else has ever given!

It's the perfect gift for:

*Weddings
*Anniversaries
*Housewarming
*Newborn Babies
*Holidays
*Birthdays
*Engagements
*Wedding Showers
*Thank you presents
Click HERE to learn more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh
    Im Trish
    My Cousin Gave me the John Lennon popsicart.A friend of yours Steve Cunniff is my cousin.Your very talented and are blessed with a beauful gift af art and glad yours able to share it with other.
    Your welcome to visit and comment on my blog!
    Peace and love
    Trish

    ReplyDelete