9/1/11

Halloween's Michael Myers



Years ago he stalked his teenage babysitter Laurie Strode on Halloween with the intentions of murdering her, but that doesn't necessarily make him a bad guy.  Maybe Michal Myers just needs a loving home.

Michael Myers is one of the most recognizable horror icons of all time and he's definitely one of my favorites!

I was working on a pop horror piece of Freddy, Jason, Chucky and Michael Myers that would be similar in style to my Beatles piece.  However, when I got around to drawing Michael Myers with his simplistic, scary mask, I just knew I had to create a stand alone Michael Myers piece.




The Michael Myers artwork features a 3D cartoon rendering of the mask wearing killer holding his knife.

Michael's body is in 2D, while his mask and knife are in 3D.

Michael Myers comes framed in a beautiful black box frame, measuing 10x10."

It's the perfect gift for horror movie lovers!  You can purchase the Michael Myers 3D artwork by clicking HERE.

Be sure to check out more of my television and movie artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment