11/15/10

2nd Annual Bridgewater Holiday Craft Fair


The 2nd Annual Bridgewater Holiday Craft Fair was a ton of fun.  It was so nice meeting so many new people and it was a pleasure talking to those people I've met before who came to visit me at the fair.  Thank you so much for making the PopsicArt booth such a success.

The show featured art vendors from all over the East Coast.  The craft fair took place in the Green Knoll Firehouse.  Vendor booths were set up in both the conference room and the garage.


I was very excited to introduce my new line of minis at this year's craft fair.  These 3-D art pieces measure 5x5" and come framed and ready to hang.  They certainly were popular and I was extremely happy with how well received they were.


The unframed 3-D prints I had for sale also did extremely well.  People loved flipping through the bins and I loved seeing the expressions on their faces when they found something they just had to have.

People always comment on how colorful and whimsical my artwork is.  But when you are sitting in the PopsicArt booth facing the back of all my pictures, they sure look anything but colorful and whimsical.

Thank you all for coming.  I hope to see you all again very soon at my next art show.

No comments:

Post a Comment