11/9/10

Framed Beatles Artwork Ready to Hang

I'm such a hug fan of music that it's nearly impossible for me to rank my top 10 favorite artists of all time.  But you can certainly count on the Beatles being ranked somewhere near the top of that list. 

Ask me what my favorite Beatles song is on a Monday and I might say "In My Life."  Ask me the same question on a Tuesday and I may say "Revolution."  The answer can change by the day or sometimes even by the hour!  There are just too many amazing Beatles songs to choose from.  I can't pick a favorite.

The same thing can be said about picking a favorite Beatle among their four members.  Are you a Ringo fan?  Do you think Paul is cute?  Does George's musical stylings amaze you?  Or does John' intellect fascinate you?

Well, with this framed 3-D pop artwork of the Beatles, you don't have to choose.  John, Paul, George and Ringo are all here and are ready to hang on your wall. 




The 4x4" 3-D artwork comes ready to hang in a 10x10" frame.

It's available for purchase right HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment