11/29/10

Sam and Angela's First Wedding Anniversary Custom Artwork

Recently,  Sam and Angela celebrated their first wedding anniversary. 

A few weeks before their special day, Sam commissioned me to create a custom 3-D art piece commemorating their wedding day.

Sam emailed me the photo he wanted me to base the artwork on.



The photo Sam sent me was gorgeous.  It featured his beautiful bride Angela standing out over the scenic water, as Sam gently takes her hand. It was a real challenge trying to capture the happiness the two newlyweds share in their wedding photo.

When envisioning the creation of Sam and Angela's artwork I thought that making Sam and Angela's entire bodies in 2-D, along with the clouds and the sun in the background, would make for a great effect.  The 3-D elements would include Angela's flowers, Sam and Angela's faces, as well as their hands, holding each other.


It was certainly a challenge creating a special piece of artwork for a special anniversary.  I hope the artwork added to the overall joy of Sam and Angela's anniversary celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment