6/1/11

Adorable Ladybug

We celebrated Memorial Day this year with my wife's family.  She has two brothers and one sister.  They each have children.  So, as you can probably imagine, everytime her family gets together there's a lot of people.


We had a very nice time.  The food was delicious and best of all, the five children all played together nicely.  My wife bought waterguns for all of them.


Somewhere between water gun fights, hot dogs, hamburgers and BBQ chicken, my niece Gianna asked if I could create a piece of ladybug art for her.  Knowing how much Gianna loves ladybugs I got to work on the piece as soon as I got home that evening.


I was so happy with the way it came out that I decided to offer additional versions of the piece in my SHOP.


This adorable ladybug 3-D pop art features a cute, smiling ladybug resting comfortably against a light green background. The ladybug is composed in 2-D, while the ladybug's shell is in 3-D.


The artwork comes framed in a black box frame. The piece is hand signed.
This is the perfect addition for ladybug collectors. The artwork is also perfect for a child's bedroom or playroom.


Dimensions: 5x5" framed


Thank you Gianna for giving me the inspiration to created this 3-D pop art ladybug piece. 


I hope you love the one I gave to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment