6/17/11

Custom Marvel Superhero Commission

As you know, one of my favorite things to do is create custom commissioned pieces.  In the past I've been commissioned to create 3-D artwork of people's children, grandchildren and pets.  Other times, people ask me to create a custom piece based on their favorite television show or movie.

Recently, I was commissioned to create a superhero-themed 3-D pop art piece for a woman's husband's birthday.  It was one of my most fun commissions I've ever done!

I'm a huge superhero fan and so was this woman's husband.  She said some of his favorites included Captain America, Spiderman, Hulk and Wolvernie, who are all from the Marvel Comics universe. 

I was very excited to work on the piece and I'm very happy with the way it turned out.  I hope the woman's husband liked it as well.

If you are interested in custom 3-D artwork, feel free to email me at josh@popsicart.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment