6/20/11

New Babies Custom Artwork

As you know, I love when I'm commissioned to create custom 3-D artwork.

And while all of the commissions I am requested to create are exciting and unique, there's something extra, extra special about creating a piece for a brand new baby!!!

Recently, I had the great pleasure of creating two customs pieces to welcome two new babies into the world.

The first piece I created was for a boy: Gavin.  His parents wanted me to incorporate a sports theme into the picture.  I used three of their favorite sports: basketball, soccer and baseball.

The next custom baby piece I was asked to create was for a girl: Emma.  This piece was very unique because the request was to just have the letters in 3-D without any sort of picture.  I had never created artwork with just the letters in 3-D before but I am very happy with the way it came out.

Welcome to the world Gavin and Emma!  I hope you and your parents love the artwork.

If you are interested in having your own custom 3-D artwork commissioned, feel free to email me at josh@popsicart.com.  I'd love to hear your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment